Broken Mirror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal Beings, Witch Hunts, New Weaponry, Unknown Viruses, Illusions... All thats missing is... you

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering The City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

Wandering The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 10:43 pm

"Its a hunter... lets have him arrested." He landed next to a guard. "Hey, I have orders from the commander of the guards in Procella. Theres a hunter in there who's a murder. Hes in that shop go!" The guard ran and got many more and they ran into the shop and started firing killing the shop keeper.
Back to top Go down
https://brokemirror.rpg-board.net
ängel djävul

ängel djävul

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 10:44 pm

Suzaku looked out of the corner of his eye to see someone enter a shop. "Isn't that your little hunter friend?" Suzaku changed into his serious mode in case they were going to fight. He jumped down and landed next to messor.
Back to top Go down
Selena

Selena

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 10:46 pm

Selena just keeps sitting on the floor in the house, waiting
Back to top Go down
thealmightychicken

thealmightychicken

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 10:46 pm

lucios ducked behind a display case until they stopped firring and rushed in head on killing them
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 10:51 pm

OOC: Godmodding... sorry. You can't kill a dozen soldiers. You have to describe it. They didn't stop shooting till your dead.
Back to top Go down
thealmightychicken

thealmightychicken

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 10:59 pm

ooc: you didnt say a dozen but ok
lucios approached the back door by ducking and rolling from display to display once he mad it out side he waited for the soldiers to come for him. when they came through the back door he killed them before the next one in line could get by, three fell for it but the others went to the front to come around the sides. once they arrived he ran through the back door and locked it and barakeded it with shelves then knocked the rest over once he reached the front to keep them from walking through. the he bolted outside and immidiatley attacked the illusionest
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:03 pm

"What an idiot." As the hunter jumped at him Messor pulled out a gun and shot him. He walked away and sat down. He entered the house and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
thealmightychicken

thealmightychicken

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:08 pm

"owww shit" yelled lucios as he began to stand after getting shot in the stomache "damn bastard" he said as he walked slowly towards the door
Back to top Go down
ängel djävul

ängel djävul

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:13 pm

Suzaku appeared behind him with a scythe blade pressed against the boys neck. "hehe, Hello hunter. Why are you here instead of with your friends, unless the guild has dumped you?" Suzaku removed the blade and pushed down on the top of the rod which was like an entana used on little prtable radios. Suzaku took the blade off and ptu it in the holder attached to his back and the rod in his pocket. "Not that it matter, but you don't stand a chance against the two of us or either of us for that matter." Suzaku flipped and landed on the roof, jumping back off on the oposite side and vanishing.
Back to top Go down
thealmightychicken

thealmightychicken

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:20 pm

"hm if i hadnt been shot i would have killed him........but with the amount of trouble theyve caused me maybe it would be better to join them" 'it would give me a chance to fight the hunters' "alright its worth a shot" he said as he continued for the door
Back to top Go down
Selena

Selena

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:22 pm

Selena Is still just sitting in the floor.
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:23 pm

Messor sighed and shot at his leg through the door.
Back to top Go down
Selena

Selena

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:25 pm

Selena stands up, still backed into the wall, scared senseless
Back to top Go down
thealmightychicken

thealmightychicken

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:25 pm

"shit stop shooting and listen" he yelled as he opened the door "i want to call a truce" he said as humbly as possible
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:29 pm

"You crack me up hunter. I have only four allies so far..." He looked Selena. "Almost five. Along with every guardsmen in the empire and every criminal in world. I have no need for an idiot like you." He walked towards Selena. He knelt in front of her and offered his hand. "So, would you join me?"
Back to top Go down
Selena

Selena

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:30 pm

"I don't even know you.."
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:32 pm

"I don't know you either, but I can teach you many things, and you can certainly contribute to me. What do you say?" He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Selena

Selena

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:33 pm

Selena said, "I'll join you." taking his hand.
Back to top Go down
thealmightychicken

thealmightychicken

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:33 pm

"oh well it was worth a shot" he said as he sat down against the door frame "but you should at least have a fair match with me to decide my worth"
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:39 pm

"Kill eight hunters are bring their heads here in two days." He took her hand and stood. "Follow me."
Back to top Go down
Selena

Selena

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:40 pm

She obeyed him and followed him
Back to top Go down
thealmightychicken

thealmightychicken

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:42 pm

"sounds like fun" he said as they stepped over him and ot the door
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:43 pm

Messor walked out the door and started down the street.
Back to top Go down
thealmightychicken

thealmightychicken

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:44 pm

"just dont forget" he said getting up and walking the other way
Back to top Go down
ängel djävul

ängel djävul

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:57 pm

"hmm i didn't think you would even give that weak hunter a chance to join?" Suzaku stood right by the door when they walked out. "Well see you later bro." suzaku took out his scythe his hung the blade around his neck. "See you at home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The City   Wandering The City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering The City
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next