Broken Mirror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal Beings, Witch Hunts, New Weaponry, Unknown Viruses, Illusions... All thats missing is... you

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Procella

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ängel djävul

ängel djävul

Wandering Procella - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:24 pm

A faint bit of laughter comes from the shadows. "Now now, ladies what is it with you and blood?" A tall man with silver hair walked from the shadows. He had a glass of regular wine and it's bottle in his hands. He walked over to messor looks at the girl who was there. "Hey who'se the girl?" Suzaku sat on one of the chairs that were around. "And honestly if you didn't want her wondering around then you shouldn't have left her alone, i mean you really didn't ahve tp punch her."
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:29 pm

"Well I'm a very paranoid individual. I had a run in with a hunter earlier and I'm not at best. She could be another imperial agent for all I know." Messor took off his jacket and his Dia armor and tossed it on the table. "Damn that thing is heavy." He stretched his limbs and sat back down. The woman sitting with him sighed. "I can't believe you still use that junk." The other woman sighed. "Don't think that I drink that stuff."
Back to top Go down
https://brokemirror.rpg-board.net
Selena

Selena

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:31 pm

Selena just keeps sitting in the floor watching them
Back to top Go down
ängel djävul

ängel djävul

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:38 pm

"Hmm, a hunter? You never said anything about that." He then watched as the armor was tossed aside on the table. "If it's such a problem just find that scientist and have him make you someithng that will either lessen the weight or be able to store it." suzaku then looked at the other girls and glared at them. "Shut up you blodd sucking whores."
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:53 pm

"Suzaku, they between them have the ability to destroy all of Procella. I don't think angering them is a good idea. Also, if I make it any light, it won't have the ability to work with the arm and leg movements. Which ruins the purpose. So Suzaku, I don't give a damn about this thief or you, you decide what to do with her. I have a few imperial agents to silence." He put the armor back on and walked towards a flight of stairs.
Back to top Go down
ängel djävul

ängel djävul

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:18 pm

suzaku didn't care about the other two but did pay attention when he was put incharge of the prisoner. He did a quick spit take and spoke. "m...me! Why me!? Your the one who brought her here you take care of her. I have my own life to live so on't try and command me, got it." Suzaku grabbed his jacket and threw it on putting the hood over his head and walked outside.
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:38 pm

Messor turned around, and pushed Suzaku down the stairs. "When I tell you to do something you do it! What I'm doing is much more important, just babysit the poor girl for an hour, two tops. Thats all I need to kill those agents." He shut the door and locked it from the outside and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
ängel djävul

ängel djävul

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:15 pm

After being pushed he began rolling down the stairs, on a few like 5 steps. He hen used his hand to push himself and he stopped rolling. "You damn idiot, i'm going to kill you one day." Suzaku walked into the room and looked at the girl with a glare. "Stay there and don't move, or you can die i'll let you choose?" suzaku now looked different he entered his serious mode. His hair went from silver to black and red, his eye become white in one and red in the other. he sat in the chair right in front of his piano and began to play a quite little melody and sings at the same time.

OOC:heres the melody but pretend the voice singing is a males, of and ignore the backround talking and stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NxwO57d9AE
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:19 pm

The two women yawned and left. Messor kicked open the door to a house and fired a shot killing one man. He drew his blades and killed three more. One tried to run and he shot them. He walked up the stairs and looked at two women and a child. "I hate my job." He pulled out his gun and looked away.
Back to top Go down
thealmightychicken

thealmightychicken

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:23 pm

hearing the gun shots lucios entered the house and got upstairs in just enough time to whitness the grousome sight
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:31 pm

By the time he got there, Messor was already gone and back inside the mansion.
Back to top Go down
thealmightychicken

thealmightychicken

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:39 pm

lucios sniffed the air "that damn illusionist again" he said as he tracked the scent to the mansion
Back to top Go down
ängel djävul

ängel djävul

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:41 pm

OOC:i beleive messor said you wren't a hunter
Back to top Go down
thealmightychicken

thealmightychicken

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 pm

ooc:im not i was kicked out and currently on the run
Back to top Go down
ängel djävul

ängel djävul

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:48 pm

OOC:okay but i don't think a hunter could tell someones's scent with the scent of all the blood in the house
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:52 pm

OOC: Theres too much blood in the air. Theres blood on him. You'll just go back to the murder scene.
Back to top Go down
thealmightychicken

thealmightychicken

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:10 pm

yeah and they are diffrent smells and even if they mixed hed still be able to follow the new scent
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:28 pm

OOC: He just shot around 7 people. Very gory, the blood in the air will not only hide his scent, it'll blind your sense of smell.
Back to top Go down
thealmightychicken

thealmightychicken

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:48 pm

plus when you die you shit your self. but i already did it so just relax
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:52 pm

OOC: What??!?!?!
Back to top Go down
ängel djävul

ängel djävul

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:57 pm

OOC:um chicken i suggest you chill because your breaking rule #1 which is both to respect and not to argue with the admin
Back to top Go down
thealmightychicken

thealmightychicken

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:58 pm

when you die your body evacuates your bouls
Back to top Go down
thealmightychicken

thealmightychicken

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:00 pm

i wouldnt say that im beaking the rule, this is a little diffrent i would call this a debate
Back to top Go down
ängel djävul

ängel djävul

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:04 pm

OOC:a debate is a type of aguement and your still proving that you wouldn't find him because of all the smells in the room
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:21 pm

OOC: You can't track the scent. Your nose is worse then a dogs. And dogs can't smell with blood in the air. Sorry buddy you lost. Lets continue the thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Procella
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next