Broken Mirror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal Beings, Witch Hunts, New Weaponry, Unknown Viruses, Illusions... All thats missing is... you

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Procella

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Selena

Selena

Wandering Procella - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:44 pm

Selena just sits there, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:18 pm

OOC: No you didn't. Deleting that now.
Back to top Go down
https://brokemirror.rpg-board.net
thealmightychicken

thealmightychicken

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:25 pm

ooc: dude what is your prob, i mean you are god moding why exactly cant i ever catch you you always escape and when i try to come after you you delete it. im a nice guy so i said what ever to most of your contradictions but you are just alittle to much. im just trying to have fun, its not like every thing needs to be realistic the site intro isnt even realistic
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:35 pm

OOC: Huh. Well this is Earth. Your not a dog, you don't have increased senses! You are a human! Humans cannot track people with your nose!!! Especially with blood in the air. Sorry you can't be involved in this thread right now until we leave! Sorry I can't put up with people who can't understand basic human abilities.
Back to top Go down
ängel djävul

ängel djävul

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:36 pm

OOC:i'll admit chicken i've been in your position in the other site but thats because i didn't know much about code geass but since i am human i know about human abilities and i have to say that i agree with messor
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:39 pm

OOC: So Chicken, follow my rules or leave end of fucking story.
Back to top Go down
ängel djävul

ängel djävul

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:45 pm

Suzaku looked at her with his red eye and kept his white eye closed. "So what the hell is your name anyway kid? Suzaku hated babysitting. He wanted to go buy more liquer so that he wouldn't drink the girls bloody wine.
Back to top Go down
Selena

Selena

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:48 pm

"My name is Selena" She just keeps sitting there
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:48 pm

Messor jumped down the stairs and yawned. He tossed a bottle of vodka to Suzaku. "Take five I've got control of the situation." He picked up the girl and started walking towards his room.
Back to top Go down
thealmightychicken

thealmightychicken

ooc: fine but you could be nicer. and a human can track by the way

Last edited by thealmightychicken on Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selena

Selena

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:49 pm

"What are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:52 pm

OOC: I could be, but I won't be.

IC: "You must be tired I'm giving you a place to rest." Messor pushed the door open with his foot and placed her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Selena

Selena

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:53 pm

She just sits there staring at him.
Back to top Go down
ängel djävul

ängel djävul

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:53 pm

OOC:damn it chicken just drop the damn subject
IC:

Suzaku cought the bottle and smiled as his hair and eyes went back to normal. "All right, vodka! So how did it go, did your little hunter friend show up?" suzaku then went to his room and began listening to some music and drinking the vodka.
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:55 pm

Messor walked out. "All dead, including the kid. Yeah the hunter showed up, but the idiot relies on smell he couldn't get anywhere." He took a sip from a flask and sat down on the couch again, in between the two seekers.
Back to top Go down
ängel djävul

ängel djävul

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:58 pm

"hmm, well if he's that stupid he must not be apart of the guild then." suzaku then came out with his quitar and began to tune it and then play it. He stopped for a bit and took a sip of vodka and kept playing. "So what did you do with that salena girl?"
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 10:01 pm

"I let her rest in my room. Now I'm bored and tired." He took off the Dia armor and rested his head on one of the Seeker's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Selena

Selena

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 10:08 pm

Selena lies down on the bed and shortly falls asleep
Back to top Go down
ängel djävul

ängel djävul

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 10:13 pm

"hmm , i see so what do you plan to do with her?" Suzaku looked at messor seriously. "Hey do you think i should make my seriouse mode my permanent look?"
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 10:16 pm

"Your look is ugly no matter what. I plan on keeping her here until she wants to leave. She hasn't even asked to leave." The seeker put her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
ängel djävul

ängel djävul

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 10:28 pm

"your an ass you know that." suzaku sighed and his appearence changed. His hair became black and red, one eye white with the other red. "anyway it's boring what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 10:31 pm

"Get drunk and high and see what happens. Thats what I'm doing." He took a swig of vodka and took a smoke of something.
Back to top Go down
Selena

Selena

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:28 pm

Selena walks out of the room, rubbing her eyes sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Messor Dia Angel
Admin
Messor Dia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:30 pm

Messor was making out with Verelia and really drunk.
Back to top Go down
Selena

Selena

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:32 pm

Selena just sits down in the floor, Still trying to fully wake up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Procella   Wandering Procella - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Procella
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next